You can see the front and the rear images at the same time,same screen thanks to N3 put the backup camera combined into mirror
dash cam.Of course it has all functions of dash cam,like Loop recording,G-sensor,parking mode etc.
You can not only capture the beautiful scenery,the traffic disputes outside of the car,but also the back of the car.And the front view
is FHD 1080P, 170 degree wide angel,while the rear view is VGA,140 degree wide angle.
With the LLL (low light level) night vision technology plus F1.8 6 layer full glass lens, it present you clear image even though at the low light environment.
With the 5’’ IPS touch screen design, you don’t worry about the operation as well as dazzling or glaring.
You can wave your hands away from the screen under 10cm to on or off the screen in case of distractions when the screen is always on.And When the
screen is on, you can wave your hands to the right to lock or unlock the current video ensure the important video are not overwritten.
|Sensor||Front Cam Sensor: AR0330 1/3” CMOS Rear Cam Sensor: NT99141 1/4” CMOS|
|Display||5 inch LCD Touch Sreen|
|Touch Sreen||Yes + Gesture sensor control|
|Lens||170 degrees wide viewing angle and full 6 layer glass lens with wide aperture of F/2.0.|
LLL(Low light level) night vision.
|Languages||H.264 compressed format; 2560x1440P30 (HDR),2560x1440P30,2304x1296P30,1920x1080P60, 1920x1080P30|
H.264 compressed format; |
Front Cam: 1920x1080P30, 1280x720P30
Rear Cam: VGA
|Audio||Built-in microphone and speaker|
Internal memory: 4M |
External: SDHC (8-32GB, micro SD card of Class 10)
|USB Port||USB2.0, mini|
|500mAh 3.7V Polymer Li-ion battery|
|Working Temp.||32 – 158 deg. Fahrenheit, 0-70 deg. Celsius|
|Storage Temp.||14 – 176 deg. Fahrenheit, -10 - 80 deg. Celsius|
|PC Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Mac|
Please follow the Steps below to upgrade your device:
1. Download the firmware files (Part I: http://vantrue.net/Support/detail/id/48.html; Part II: http://vantrue.net/Support/detail/id/60.html) to your PC;
2. Format you microSD card on the camera, and then connect the camera to the computer through the USB port on the camera. Copy the the firmware files (“CFGMODE”, “FW96655A.bin”) to the microSD card, then unplug the camera from the computer and turn it off;
Note: the firmware files could not be recognized by computer, it could just be recognized by the dash cam, so don’t try to open it on PC, just copy it to the card.
3. Plug the camera to a power charger (not computer), or press the power button;
4. Then the camera will auto upgrade, and it will take about 30 secs, during this time, the camera will not turn on and will not respond to any button or operation;
5. Once the dash cam upgraded successfully, it will turn on.
6. Please take out the microSD card from the dash cam, and turn on the camera tocheck the version of your device now (go to the Common Setup menu and turn to the Version item) and see if it is VTN36J.V3. If it is, then the camera has been upgraded successfully.
7. Remove the firmware files from the microSD card when the update has been completed, or the camera will upgrade itself everytime when it detects the firmware files in the card.
1. Fixed some bugs in the previous firmware version.
2. Improved the front size of the menu.
3. Add an LCD brightness modes option in the setup.
4. Fixed the bug of auto time adjusting when GPS is on.
Any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.