- 1. If the time of dash cam has been reset to Jan,1st,2030, the time of the files will be postponed a little based on the latest time of the dash cam, avoiding it overwriting the latest videos. A pop-up window will occur showing "Please set the time" every time the user turns on the dash cam and disappears after 5 seconds. The dash cam will record videos normally when the pop-up appears. (This window won't appear if the time is before year 2030) The pop-up window will appear as "Please set the time" 2. G-Sensor has been changed to level 1-5 (1,2,3,4,5,OFF). It's 3 by default. 3. Fixed an issue where the dash cam is recording but there is no video saved in card. 4. Pop-up window will occur if the dash cam stop recording. (1)Card Error (2) System Error
- 1. Fixed a bug where flickering bars would occur in pitch black situation.
- 1.When turn off the AUTO LCD OFF, in parking mode, the screen will be also automatically off after 3 mins. The screen will keep off even though the dahs cam detects motions and starts recording. The screen will be on again after exiting the parking mode. 2. Some tweaks about the watermarks.(Logo at the upper left corner. Time, date, GPS location, speed, license plate at the bottom from left to right)
- 1.Fixed some bugs.
- 1. After users set the Timelapse feature, the dash cam will record Timelapse videos by default after restarting. 2. Some tweaks about the watermarks.(Logo at the upper left corner. Time, date, GPS location, speed, license plate at the bottom from left to right)
- 1. Fixed an issue in Parking Mode, the distance of detection has been changed to 4-5 meters.
- 1. Fixed a bug where the battery indicator would skip to empty bar then back to two bar when in critical state. 2. Added exposure options to the cabin camera. 3. Improved image quality. Corrected the issue of image being blueish or yellowish. 4. In order to lock the footage and take a snapshot in screen saver mode, users need to turn on the screen first.