- Fixed some bugs on loop recording.
- 1. Added a determination mechanism after the time being reset. If the time of dash cam has been reset to Jan,1st,2020, the time of the files will be postponed a little based on the latest time of the dash cam, avoiding it overwriting the latest videos. A pop-up window will occur showing "Please set the time" every time the user turns on the dash cam and disappears after 5 seconds. The dash cam will record videos normally when the pop-up appears. (This window won't appear if the time is before year 2020)2. Options of G-Sensor have been changed to 1,2,3,4,5,OFF1 equals low. 2 equals medium. 3 equals high. 4 is one level higher than 3. 5 is two levels higher than 4.3. Added Polish language.
- 1. When the dash cam is disconnected from power source and the Parking Mode is on, triggered by occasional movements, the dash cam will record a 10-second footage then stop recording but won't turn off. It will stay in Motion Detection mode. 2. When the dash cam is disconnected from power source and the Parking Mode is on, triggered by occasional movements, the dash cam will record 20 seconds of footage then stop recording but won't turn off. It will record another 20-second footage then turn off.
- 1. Added GPS time auto-correction feature to the Japanese firmware. 2. Some tweaks about the watermarks(Logo at the upper left corner. Time, date, GPS location, speed, license plate at the bottom from left to right)
- 1. Auto LCD off is turned off by default. 2.Frequency is at 60Hz by default.
- 1. Removed pop-up windows of time. 2. The Timelapase feature will stay on after being turned on. 3. In Parking Mode, the dash cam will start recording without turning on the screen when it detects movements. 4. Tweaks about the LCD auto off feature. The LCD auto off won't be activated when the dash cam is in menu or non-recording mode. When the Parking Mode is on, the LCD auto off will be activated after entering Parking Mode. Otherwise, the LCD auto off will only be activated when dash cam is recording.