· Higher Resolution: With a resolution of 4k 2880x2160P 24fps or 1920x1080P 60fps in a single recording, you’ll be able to see every detail. And both cameras simultaneously record front and rear at 1920x1080 30fps, which will comprehensive coverage of the road behind you.
· Built-in Live Speed Display GPS: The GPS function allows you to track the location, speed( KMH/ MPH), driving route, date, and time stamp embedded on the recorded footage provides further additional evidence.
· Heat Resistant: The built-in super capacitor saves the dash camera from extreme climates and prevents it from exploding.
· Sony Night Vision: The S1 Dash Cam uses superior night vision capabilities to capture every detail of your surroundings in low-light conditions.
· Hidden Design: The compact size will not obstruct the view, but provides clear imagines or videos.
· Larger memory capacity: This supports external memory capacity up to 256GB which is enough for storing hours of footage recorded in your car.
1.The dash cam supports up to 256GB (class 10, memory card is not included ). Please Don't use Sandisk and Transcend Card. We recommend Vantrue 128GB SD Card (ASIN: B07WXH12TC). Please format the card before first use.
2. For further questions, please feel free to contact our support team. Queries are typically answered within 12-24 hours.
3. Please take off the protective film of the screen and lens before using it.
4. The front and rear camera's view angle can be adjusted for your need.
Both cameras simultaneously record front and rear at 1920x1080 30fps, which will comprehensive coverage of the road behind you.
Single 4k Dash Cam
Featuring a Sony Starvis sensor, allows you to achieve the best results of shooting video in different conditions and modes of operation. The Single front dash camera records videos up to a resolution of 4k 2880*2160P/24FPS;1920*1080P/60FPS during day and night.
Live Speed Recording
Built-in GPS module accessory enables the front and rear GPS dash cam to the location and coordinates of the motor vehicle. The logging of such details can be played back showing the car’s location, exact route, speed(KM/H or MP/H) on Google Maps via Vantrue GPS Player. You can easily access your live speed on dash cam during driving.
24 Hours Parking Mode
Auto switch to Parking Mode when dual lens dash cam senses no movement in 5 minutes. Triggered by the motion sensor, both cameras will automatically record when people or things come closer in front of the vehicle. Please hardwire it (ASIN: B07V3F1VFX ) or connect it with an external battery pack when parking.
Loop Recording & G-sensor
Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. While once the car impacted while driving or in parking mode, the G-sensor will automatically lock the footage to "Event File" to prevent it from being overwritten.
Built-in supercapacitor instead of lithium battery, which withstands extreme temperatures from -4 to 158°F enables the 2-way dash cam to more reliable, heat-resistant, longer life span than batteries.
Sony Night Vision
Combined with the F1.47 large aperture and superior HDR (high-Density Recording) technology, the car dash cam is able to adjust for the light and dark parts of the frame so that your nighttime shots are always clear and vibrant.
Dash camera supports FHD dual-channel recording and adjusts different perspectives as you need, which capture high-definition video from both the front (170°) camera and rear camera(160°) simultaneously and provide powerful evidence in case you have an accident
Image Sensor: Sony Sensor
|Sensor||Sony IMX327 + IMX323 Sensor|
|Lens||170° Wide Angle F/1.47 six-layer glass lens Rear: 160° Wide Angle F/1.8 six-layer glass lens|
|Video||Dual:1920x1080 30fps, 2880*2160P/24FPS;1920*1080P/60FPS;1920*1080P/30FPS;1280*720P/30FPS|
|Audio||Built-in microphone and speaker|
|Memorizer||Internal memory: 4M External: 256GB max(micro SD card of speed rating of U3 higher)|
|USB Port||USB2.0, mini|
|Compatible OS||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 &Mac OS|